- Conveys all kinds of materials including: granules, flakes, chips, and other fragile materials with little or no degradation.
- Maintains crucial batch and blend integrity regardless of material properties, bulk density, particle size distribution, flow characteristics or moisture content.
- Conveys materials in total batch transfers, with negligible residue left in the system.
- Achieve high throughputs while being small, mobile and devoid of large filtration requirements.
- Integrates seamlessly with existing plant and equipment, reducing installation requirements and minimising maintenance.
Clean, Safe, Versatile
Our Hygienic conveyors have been specifically and attentively engineered to offer complete food grade compliant systems.
Every design and construction detail reflects our commitment to creating the ultimate in contamination free, low maintenance solutions for high grade bulk food handling. The Floveyor is as versatile as it is robust and handles materials at temperatures of more than 110°C.
Built to exclude contamination
Hygienic Floveyors are:
- Fabricated completely from SS316, SS316L or SS304 stainless steel according to individual customer specifications.
- Constructed without welling points, or flat surfaces or catch points inside the product contact zone.
- Made to stay crack and crevice free by having all component connections machined with tangible seals outside the product flow.
Maximum Clean in Minimum Time
Hygienic Floveyors are fitted with a range of components designed to maximise cleaning efficiency and minimise production down time.
These components include:
- Spaced off frame components
- Sanitary supports
- Wash down resistant electrical components
- Silicon and EPDM seals and gaskets
- Air purged bearings
- Quick access tri-clover connections
- Slimline hygienic designed supports with rapid disassembly features
- Fast remove access hatches with electrical safety interlocks
Our range of cleaning options can be customised to include: clean in place spray jets, air nozzles, and drainage connections.